Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Yahoo's got an odd featured story today: "6 sneaky ways to improve your man".

Yup. I kid you not.

Let's run down these 6 sneaky tricks, err tips.
  1. Get Him Into The Sack Sooner - Hmmm. I wonder if a man wrote this "story".
  2. Invite Him To Join You At The Gym - Yeah, subtle. He'll never figure this out.
  3. Go Scent Shopping - I don't know where to begin with this one. First off: migraine. Secondly, this seems very similar to a dog marking his territory.
  4. Keep A Picture Of Him On Your Desk - Yes, maybe if I look at a picture of the man long enough he will start to improve.
  5. Dress Him Down - Are there really a lot of men who are not dressing themselves?
  6. Help Him Change The Spare Tire - Is the motivation: this way, you can't object to his being dirty and greasy because you'll be just as dirty and greasy?
This is what yahoo considers to be a front-page featured news story. There are 460 comments and counting. And 50% of people found this article helpful. Yowzers, I didn't even have to go scent shopping to get a migraine.

1 comment: