Dear readers,
Something has happened and I feel the need to share my big news with you, since you are my friends after all. I don't expect this news to change our relationship and I will try my hardest not to let this life-altering thing change me in a negative way. It is positive.
So on with it already, right?
Well this morning, via email, I was notified that I have won the UK National Lottery not once, not twice, but three times! Can you believe it? I certainly can't. From darning my own socks one night to multi-millionaire the next morning? It is just so unbelievable. (And I won't be darning my own socks anymore. I'll hire someone to do that! Oh, wait, I could just buy new socks, I'll do that, then!)
I know people say money changes a person, but I will try my hardest to stick to my principles, beliefs, and democratic stance on government. But I anticipate I will need the help of my friends to keep me grounded at times.
Also, please don't be envious. This could happen to any one of you. I didn't even enter the UK National Lottery and I won three times! I'm not a citizen of the UK either. Dare I say the Lord works in mysterious ways. So keep your head up and check your email.
Well, I'm off to go wait closely by my mailbox for my checks to arrive.
:)
Congratulations. I hope this means there will be a party. :)
ReplyDeleteDarn it, I didn't enter either and I haven't won anything.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations.
Congratulations.
Don't spend all your winnings in three places.
OK, now I just won, and Maggie says she won, too.
ReplyDeleteWe're all rich!
Awesome & Congrats!
ReplyDelete