Monday, October 15, 2007

Top 5

On Saturday, the first day of Wellfleet's OysterFest, I bumped into Julia Stiles. Literally.

Okay, it was less like a bump and more like an arm brush. Anyway, I was completely oblivious to it until my brother poked me and told me I almost bumped into Julia Stiles. We tracked her down the street because I had to see for myself and yes, sure enough, it was her. Walking around town with her tall white sweater wearing boyfriend.

Anyway, had I been more aware of what was going on around me and whom I was bumping into, I might have actually said something to her. But what would I say?

I started thinking about it and here's my list of the top 5 things to say to Julia Stiles in case of a bump-in.

5. Excuse me or pardon me, or oh, sorry

4. Oh my God! You're Julia Stiles!!!

3. Luckily for you, I didn't have a beer in my hand.

2. Do you regret working on the movie, 'O'? Cause I would.

And finally,

1. Whoa! Julia Stiles!! Hey, what's Matt Damon like?

3 comments:

  1. Assuming that her tall, white-sweater-wearing boyfriend wasn't Matt Damon, I vote for #1. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course I kid. Sometimes my sense of humour is senseless non-humour.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dunno... I thought that was pretty damn funny. :)

    ReplyDelete