At first, my iTunes library on random this morning was more of a genius than Genius could ever be. Then it deviated into just random as opposed to genius-ly random.
John Hiatt - Georgia Rae
Whiskeytown - Yesterday's News
Ryan Adams - Follow the Lights
Rolling Stones - Rocks Off
Ryan Adams - Desire
Ray Charles - Careless Love
Smashing Pumpkins - Mellon Collie And The Infinite Sadness
Catch 22 - Kristina She Don't Know I Exist
Pure Prairie League - Let Me Love You Tonight
Lonestar - Amazed
Well, then we have Pimsleur's Learn to Speak Italian III Unit 21. I skipped that....
Ryan Adams - Wonderwall.
Trampled by Turtles - At Your Window
Edgar Winters Group - Free Ride
Eric Clapton - Love In Vain
Kinks - Destroyer
Jerry Garcia Band - Tough Mama
Berlin Symphony Orchestra - Symphony No. 3 in F Major, Op. 90: IV. Allegro
Rolling Stones - You Got the Silver
Well then I had to listen to a statistics consultant talking about missing data in datasets. Thus ended my music morning.
I'm much more of an alt. country music fan than I let on to.
No comments:
Post a Comment