Sunday, June 06, 2010

My Version of a Basically Perfect Day

Today was a perfect combination of productive and relaxing. I hope to have many more days like this.

  • I woke and put together a breakfast of coffee, oj, berries & yogurt and watched the Men's final of the French Open which ended earlier than I anticipated so I watched 2 episodes of Peep Show.
  • Then I went for a long walk.
  • I ran some necessary errands which were mostly boring but included purchasing a basil plant and two tomato plants. I am very excited about this purchase and am looking forward to making Bruschetta this summer with fresh basil.
  • I returned home and made myself an omelet for lunch while looking around online for farmer's markets in the area, and where to get local cheese, fruits & veggies.
  • I then went for a swim. It was cool but refreshing and doing laps felt really good.
  • Back home for a hot shower (first of the day).
  • Popped open a Victory Pilsner and have sat down for some quality time with the sewing machine.

No comments:

Post a Comment