This morning as I woke early, showered, and dressed I had a flashback to childhood Sunday mornings when I was woken early and prompted to put on my Sunday best for Church. I wasn't headed to church this morning instead I was headed to the beach which is a much more awe-inspiring place for me than Church. I headed back out to the Wellfleet shipwreck in hopes of less people and better light. My eagerness was rewarded; only a handful of people were there when I arrived which was about a half hour after high tide. I thought the tide might be too high to walk up to the ship but it was not.

I've posted some more photos on
flickr.
EDIT: I ended up going back again on Sunday; this time I walked from Truro into Wellfleet along the coastline. It was a pleasant walk although the sun was blocked by the dunes so it was chilly.
I've tracked my walk in google maps.
No comments:
Post a Comment