For anyone who lives on the Lower Cape, they'd know that this past weekend and next weekend are weekends of "lasts." It is a sad time but at the same time, you feel like you're on vacation because you do all the things you love and go to all your favorite places for one last time this season. I suppose it is sort of an odd thing... going to all your favorite places for the last time of the season.
The fact that the weather was perfect made it especially awesome. I have a sunburn... in October... that is how awesome the weekend was.
Here are all my weekend last's:
Last lunch at Moby Dick's
Last meal at Mojo's (I am fighting back the tears on that one)
Last take-out pizza from Rookies
Last days walking barefoot in the sand (probably)
Last days wading in the ocean up to your calves
Last smoothie from The Juice
Last coffee from Flying Fish
As usual, it will be a long winter.
No comments:
Post a Comment