Blogger now has a new feature that let’s you publish right in Microsoft word. I –let’s see how some of the formatting works here –will test a bit of it out. Will it keep my new font settings: Size 14 Chiller Bold?
How about if I indent with a tab? How is this working?
One other thing that usually bothers blogger is Word’s “quotation marks.” How are these looking?
What if I add in a table?
What if I change color? Can it see this red??
Alright, more tests later…
Wait, does this mean I can publish when not connected to internet? Nope.
Aha. That's what I thought.
ReplyDeleteSo it works on my machine (PC) with Mozilla and IE (except for the table and color; it actually warned me it would not support the table). On my work machine (Mac) Safari does not keep any formatting while Mozilla & IE keeps the size and bold change as well as the dashes, the tab and the quotation marks. It also does not like color or the table or the Chiller font.
ReplyDelete